Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday/Sunday.

Greetings this fine Monday morning. So glad the rain has decided to take a break and the sunshine is in abundance. Looks to be that way for a while now.

I went out for a 1 hour easy spin on Friday to let the legs rest from the interval ride last Wednesday...it was all good until thunderstorms rolled in and I ended up abandoning the easy spin in favor of dodging some nasty storms. Fortunately I was able to best them and stay dry...man was it nasty...glad the ride was only an hour. ;-)

I got out again yesterday for a 3 hour ride...nothing too out of hand...just a nice paced ride to keep things moving forward. My legs were a bit tired, I think the intervals and lack of sleep are catching up to me. It's time for some rest and hot-tub action to get them back in prime shape. I'll likely do some easy spins during the week with plans for a some monster rides this upcoming weekend.

The fundraising continues to plug along...I have some promises I need to collect on...and a few more proposals to go out...I will use this week to get caught up on some of that as well.

Moving forward...


Peace!

No comments: