Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday.


This picture is for my buddy Ron. I'm willing to bet he could climb this with little effort. Ron hiked the entire Appalachian Trail with his wife...they are hardcore...and the nicest, coolest people on earth.
I came upon this wall on my half-hour cool down after the 2 hours of intervals I did...half of them nice and dry...the other half very wet. My legs felt great! I pushed them pretty hard today. Looks like my next training ride will be on the mountain bike as Nate and I are gonna try very hard to get to Allegrippis on Friday. I can't wait! Fast, flowy single track...should prove to be much fun.
Peace!





1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the shout out Don! My climbing skills are hurting – I trained on my home wall two days ago after two weeks of no climbing!! It was depressing. On the biking note – got out for some good rides this week with Shugg and David and my crazy racing 18 year old neighbor and his father. Legs are a bit sore today. Gonna go backpacking with Kelly this weekend and Shugg and Erica might make it out for a day hike as well. Gonna be fun. Have a great 4th and send our love to the rest of the PA crew!