Monday, June 29, 2009

Mountain View High School...

class of 1992 (my graduating class)...raised $200 for the Lance Armstrong Foundation at our 17 year reunion (I know, 17 isn't exactly an even number, that's just how we roll) this past Saturday!

It was absolutely awesome to see how everyone responded to hearing about me raising money and doing the ride for those affected by cancer. We did a Chinese auction, and it was a huge success. I didn't actually see the final total of the number of prizes we had...but I'm guessing it was between 12 and 15...two of which were a LIVESTRONG (cash) salad and the LIVESTRONG bag (yellow of course)...with a $25 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods as they are a supporter of the Lance Armstrong Foundation. So glad to see people donate money and win some cool prizes along the way. My class is one special group of people that's for sure! :-)

I am now at $1980 raised!!! YEAH BUDDY!!!! I am so excited about that you have no idea. Excited because of all the people that are supporting the cause...and excited because we're not done yet. :-)


Peace!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Don this is fantastic! Good job and keep pushing your legs and the charitable efforts!

Don Page said...

Thanks!! :-)