Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rest.

That's what was in order after the monster ride last Sunday. I haven't been on the bike since then, kind of miss it, but it's a good thing. I'll go out later today for an easy recovery spin in preparation for Saturday's road ride. I will be participating in the Centre Volunteers In Medicine charity ride. It's only a 50 miler...I'll most likely round up to 60 or 65 depending on time.

The business proposals are starting to pay dividends...I received a donation from Queen Anne's Lace, a local flower shop in State College. I know the owner, Michelle, great person running a great floral shop. Thanks Michelle!!

I will be out distributing more business proposals on Friday. Let's hope everyone joins the fight against cancer by making a donation. Together, we are helping others LIVESTRONG!!!

Peace!

No comments: