Wednesday, April 29, 2009

25.

Got out for a very easy 25 mile spin today. I have a lot of miles planned for the next four days so I figured I should start out with an easy spin, keep the heart rate and effort relatively low, so I can come on strong as the days progress. This was the first time I really took it easy on a ride, and it almost felt weird. I'm not used to riding that way, so it felt pretty awkward to be going at a descent speed with very minimal effort. All in all it's a good sign as the endurance and strength are coming around. I haven't weighed myself in a few days, but I believe I'm close to the 15 pound mark for weight lost since I started training. I feel good about my progress but still have a lot of work ahead of me.

I'll be back at it tomorrow morning.

Peace!

No comments: