Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday.

My ride on Saturday with Brian was awesome! We rode out near his house, which was pretty cool because the roads are great. Not a lot of traffic, nice rolling terrain, and great scenery. We totalled 26 miles...which puts me at 103 miles for my three day stretch...not bad.

The plan now is to rest until Wednesday when I'll try my hand at the group ride. I'm a little anxious about it as I have a feeling the pace will be fierce. No worries though, I'm using this as a litmus test to see where my fitness and endurance matches up against seasoned riders...if I can only hang on for a few miles...it will serve as fuel to push me to improve. We'll see. :-)

Until then, this quote seems appropriate.


"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow." -Doug Firebaugh

Peace!

No comments: