Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday Ride.

I decided to skip the group ride yesterday as the weather conditions were not so great. One minute it felt like it was 55 and partly sunny, and the next, windy with temps feeling like they were 40...with a little rain throw in for good measure. The last part of my 23 mile ride was pretty nasty...major wind...rain...and cold temps...and of course...I was riding into the wind. The legs were fresh though so I powered it out and felt good about the ride...even though it was shorter than I wanted. No worries there...it's supposed to be 80 and sunny for the next five days...so I'll make up for lost miles Friday and Sunday. You'll notice Saturday wasn't thrown in there...that's because it's the annual Penn State Blue/White game...a scrimmage that is open to the public at Beaver Stadium. It usually turns into a game like atmosphere, with major tailgating, the game, a carnival, and just overall fun. We have some friends coming into town for it which is gonna make it even better...I can't wait!

Today is a work day...so no riding. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

I haven't forgotten about the pictures...those will come soon...I promise.

Peace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

get yourself a light so you can ride after work!

Don Page said...

Good point!

I have some things I need...looks like it might be time for a visit to the bike shop. :-)