Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apparently I was wrong.

The next day I would ride would not be 65 and sunny...it would be 41 and raining. Yup, 41 and raining for my ride today. I managed to get in 20 miles on the bad weather bike before calling it a day. Not a long ride, but I was glad I got out...three days off the bike felt like forever. My legs felt incredible! I usually start off the ride with a warmup in my development...this gets the muscles up and ready to go...and gives me an indication of what kind of day it will be on the bike. I climbed the small hill in my development and the muscles responded kindly, ready to rock out for the day! Lots of power means good things...and it certainly did as I pushed the pace despite the rain and cold. The legs wanted more, but the conditions kept me from really pinning the throttle. No worries, I'll keep that power in reserve for this weekends rides. ;-)


I'm going to attempt to post a few pictures from my ride this past weekend...we'll see how it goes. :-)

No comments: