Friday, May 1, 2009

The Big Five O...

I managed to get in my ride to Lock Haven today in the midst of rain and wind almost the entire way. It turns out the ride was only 34 miles, so when I arrived, I kept going to round out the ride to 50 miles. Distances above 30 miles always bring forth a great sense of accomplishment for me. I am now at 95 miles for the last three days...with plans to tack on another 55 this weekend, time and weather permitting of course. :-)

After my ride I went to lunch with my wife and a bunch of her colleagues...it was nice to meet everyone...great group of people. My wife's colleague Josh never made it out to meet me today...it just didn't work out for his schedule. We made an agreement at lunch to get out for a nice ride very soon. I'm excited to do that as he is a super cool guy and I enjoy riding with others.

More updates to come this weekend. Stay tuned...

Peace!

No comments: