Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting ready to...

get my dirt and rocks on!!! That's right, it's time to switch saddles, time to get in touch with my inner mountain bike karma...that means there should be bear sightings...because when it comes to mountain biking and Bear's...I'm a magnet! My perspective on Bear's has changed quite a bit since my first encounter with that Cinnamon Bear a few years ago. I was scared you-know-what-less then...not now...I've run into two other Bear's since that time...and now I almost welcome the opportunity...after all...they are one of nature's greatest creations...and to be able to see them up close without losing your life is pretty darn cool. ;-)

Anyway, preparations for the mountain bike madness are in full swing. First ride is tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'll report back once we get things rolling...literally...

Peace!

No comments: