Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Easy spin.

Managed to fit in a quick easy spin today. Only went out for about an hour due to time constraints. The legs felt incredible! This past weekend put a hurting to them, and they responded in kind...almost laughing that we only spun for an easy hour. They are hungry for more...and more I will give them...in due time.

Next ride will be Friday...not sure if it will be mountain or road just yet. I have to say...I love having the choice again...not having a mountain bike for a while really sucked. Now I have two fast race machines...all I need to do is get to the level that I can really put a pounding to these bikes...getting there...slow and steady...the goal is to be able to ride 100 miles with ease...the plan is coming together...must be patient. ;-)

Peace!

No comments: