Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rained out.



Patapsco Valley State Park...some great riding just outside Baltimore Maryland...


Unfortunately, my mountain bike never left this position while I was there.
I had to resort to a very forced rainy, cold, and windy road ride which was not fun considering the amount of traffic and limited space on the roads. It was that or nothing...and I rarely take the nothing option. With all that time I needed to spin...so spin I did...for about two-and-a-half hours. It did the job.
I'm bummed that I had two days straight with nothing but time and bikes and I got rained out almost completely. Never-the-less, it was a fun trip, and I'm thankful to have some time in the saddle.
Peace!


1 comment:

Ron and Kelly said...

So I was talking with David and Kelly and I said that I want to ride the Leadville 100 before I hit 40. You want to join me in that quest?

– Ron