Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday.

Manged to get out for a 25 mile zone 2 ride today. Why do I mention zone 2...because now that I have a solid number of base miles on the bike...I'm turning my training toward specific efforts at specific times in specific heart rate zones. This should help me take the next step in my training...well...at least I hope so. I'm a little skeptical about this whole heart rate zone stuff, but according to what I've read it should help.

I'm off tomorrow...then on for two very solid days of riding Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll also use the time off of work to compose a proposal for some local businesses I plan to ask for sponsorship for the LIVESTRONG Challenge Ride.

I'll report on the riding conditions in the Baltimore area after my Tuesday rides.

Peace!

No comments: