Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 days and counting.

That's right, it's now been 8 days since I've been on the bike...not cool at all! I have to say though, that the rest has done me a ton of good...because whatever this sickness was, it was major, so it's a good thing I chilled out and got myself back on track. I still have a lingering cough and some specs of unwelcomed snot here and there...but it gets better every day. It killed me that I had to take yesterday off, it was 70 degrees and sunny out. I took advantage of the nice weather and cleaned up the bikes to let them know I'm with them in spirit, and so they'll be ready for the pounding they will take this weekend! If all goes well I'll be out for rides the next three days...YEAH BUDDY...I'm ready!

Bring on the March Madness!!

1 comment:

Ron and Kelly said...

8 Days! What's going on man! Riding will help clear out those remaining gremlins. Kelly ran 20 miles in the rain on Sat while battling a cold. No excuses!