Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday.

Howdy folks. This update is going to be brief as it's getting late and I'm pretty tired. I got out for a 32 mile ride on this beautiful Friday. It was about 60 degrees and partly sunny for most of my ride...pretty nice conditions for March in central Pa. We've had a warm and dry month...good for outdoor activities...bad for fire threats. There have already been a couple brush fires in the area. Let's hope for more consistent rain as the spring progresses.

I saw quite a few other cyclists out today. It was nice to see others out on the road enjoying the great conditions. :-)

I manged to stop to take a few photos...I'll post them this weekend.

OK, time to hit the hot-tub to relax the muscles in preparation for tomorrows ride. Looking to click off another 25 to 30 miles.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Ron and Kelly said...

Too hot for the HOT TUB!!