Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's raining cats and dogs.

And I want nothing more than to be pounding out miles on the bike! I love rough weather conditions...it separates the men from the boys in my opinion...and just makes riding that much more fun because no one else is out. I'll have to wait for another day though as I sit in my office with a few more hours of work ahead of me. After that, it's time for a three day weekend filled with fun times with the family and many miles on the bike.

On a side note, I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a video camera so I can capture some riding time. I often want to stop and take pictures to put up here, but that would get in the way of the flow of my rides...so I'm thinking a video camera is the way to go. There is some great scenery where I ride and I'd really like to share it...stay tuned...I think I might be making a purchase soon. :-)

No comments: