Monday, March 2, 2009

Good karma was flowing today.

How do I know? Because I had one of those moments where multiple things just came together and it created what I call a true moment of appreciation...one where you just know that some greater power had something to do with the order of the world for that moment. Pretty cool stuff.

In addition to the good karmic energy of the day is the feeling that this fundraising deal is really starting to take off, and I haven't even scratched the surface yet. I'm thinking this campaign is going to resemble that of a freight train...look out once it's starts rolling...because there won't be any stopping it!

Riding plans for this week include a trainer ride Tuesday evening, a 25 to 30 mile road ride Wednesday, more of the trainer Thursday evening, then hitting the road bike hard Friday and over the weekend. This karma stuff has me ready to pound out some serious miles. Here's to those not fortunate enough to be able to take to the bike due to complications with cancer...this week...I ride for you all.

LIVESTRONG

2 comments:

Ron and Kelly said...

Don,

I remember how the quotes you gave me inspired Kelly and me to finish our journey in 07. So here is a quote I found for you!

–Ron

"Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes and seeing them gratified."

-Samuel Johnson

Don Page said...

Good stuff Ron! You rock!!