Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Late onset muscle soreness.

The muscles woke up this morning pretty sore. I'll be taking advantage of the hot-tub tonight to help deal with that so I can get in a descent ride tomorrow. Forecast includes 50 degree temps and rain and showers...might have to pull out the "bad weather bike". It's also a Specialized...an Allez Elite...not nearly as nice as the Tarmac, but it gets the job done. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not opposed to riding the Tarmac in the rain, but here in central Pa, we still have salt and crap on the roads from the winter, and I don't want that stuff in the components of the bike. Once we get another good rain or two, the roads should be clear.

Ok, I'm out. I'll report back after my ride tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Ron and Kelly said...

Save the Tarmac for nice weather. Why even risk the grit that will wear on those components? Riding in bad weather really trains your "drive." Tomorrow will make you twice as strong as yesterday!